WHAT IT IS?
DIEHARD Root Dip is an Endo-Mycorrhizal & Ecto-Mycorrhizal Inoculant for bare root treatments to inoculate the roots of plants before planting. This results in faster plant establishment.
Tip: The mycorrhizal inoculant is managed with Horta-Sorb® SM which also protects the roots from drying out. Order Horta-Sorb water management gel to extend DIEHARD Root Dip and save money.
WHAT IT CONTAINS!
- Endo-Mycorrhizae Fungi
- Ecto-Mycorrhizae Fungi
- Bacillus Pseudomonas & Streptomyces Species
- Humic Acid
- Sea Kelp Extract
- Yucca Plant Extract
- Trichoderma Fungi
- Horta-Sorb® Water Gel
WHAT IT DOES!
Improves: Survival, Rooting, Water Absorption, Nutrient Availability, Plant Health, Soil Health, Flowering, Yields and Production.
Features: One-Time Application: “Jump-starts” Mother Nature’s Endo-Mycorrhizal Fungi.
HOW IS IT USED?
- Mix contents of bag with water to form a mixture the consistency of thick gravy.
- Let stand for 15-20 minutes.
- 1) Dip or spray roots and plant
- 2) Package seedlings for shipment or storage.
- Adjust thickness of mixture to insure that the gel adheres to the roots when dipping.