WHAT IT CONTAINS!
- Ecto- and EndoMycorrhizae Fungi – Attaches directly to the roots to increase root ball size, amount of root hairs, and nutrient uptake of trees.
- Beneficial Bacteria – Works within the soil to unblock pathways, break down soil nutrients, and kill harmful bacteria in the soil.
- Humic Acid – A soil carbon source that neutralizes acid and alkaline levels in the soil, regulates the pH-value of soils, and improves the uptake of nutrients and water by trees.
- Soluble Sea Kelp – An organic source of plant food that improves root and tree growth, improves photosynthesis, and improves overall tree health.
- Trichoderma Fungi – Insulates roots to fend off diseases and pests, increases enzymes and hormones in the tree, and increases the phosphorus and iron uptake.
- Yucca Plant Extract – Organic wetting agent that unblocks soil pathways to penetrate deep into the root zone, while boosting the plant’s water retention to increase drought resistance.
- 5% HORTA-SORB Water Gel – Holds water and nutrients to lengthen the time between waterings and maintain overall health of the tree.
WHAT IT DOES!
- Uptake of nutrients and essential elements
- Fertilizer efficiency
- Root health and colonization
- Soil fertility and vitality
- Phosphorus and Iron solubilization
- Lateral root development
- Fruit shelf life and consistency
- Yield and quality traits of fruits
- Plant metabolism
- Plant establishment
- Decreased root stress
- Plant stress
- Transplantation shock
- Climatic and other abiotic stresses
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Fruit drop
- Fruit cracking
WHAT IT IS?
Grotab is Horticultural Alliance’s innovative biostimulant in tablet form created specifically for improving soil fertility, root establishment, and nutrient uptake of the plant. Because Grotab is made exclusively with selected, patented, and proprietary beneficial microbials, it begins working upon application and continues to boost plant metabolism throughout the growth cycle.
HOW IS IT USED?
Nursery and Landscape Ornamentals – 1 or 2 tablets per plant as determined by plant size
Horticulture under Greenhouse – 1 tablet per plant
New Vineyards – 2 tablets per plant
Fruit Trees – 2 tablets per plant
Vegetable and Garden Plants – 1 tablet per plant